Thursday, September 25, 2008

STanding in the Rain and crying is not a good combination

I hate crying
i hate being such a baby
but what can i do?
the only way to make me feel good is crying all my frustrations out.

i was SOOOOOOOOOOO tired last night
i have class straight from 7am until 7pm
I just don't understand why HE can't understand the word TIRED
i DON'T need HIS problems that night
I DON'T EVEN CARE IF HE DID NOT SLEEP BECAUSE OF USELESS NONSENSE.
WE BOTH HAVE OUR RESPONSIBILITIES
WE BOTH HAVE PROBLEMS
WE BOTH HAVE THINGS TO DO
IN MY CASE,
I JUST WANT YOU TO SHUT UP AND LISTEN
LET ME SLEEP!
LET ME REST!
SO SHUT UP!

so there i was shouting my frustrations out UNDER THE RAIN AND crying because he does not understand when he needs TO SHUT UP!

so right now, i'm sick. period.

No comments: